Latest Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer

The latest Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer is now in demand as the Harry Potter fans world wide are very much expectant for the movie's release, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 which is set to invade theaters worldwide on July 15, 2011.

This latest Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer released by Warner Bros., would of course serve to wet more the appetite of hungry Harry Potter fans around the globe who are excitedly waiting for the movie release.


The theatrical opening will follow a sure to be star-studded red carpet premiere at London’s Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square on July 7th - during which Emma, Daniel and Rupert are all set to attend.

Of course, a lot of people are waiting for the release of the second part of the last of the Harry Potter movie. My wife who is a die hard Harry Potter fan even before we met have several times watched the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and is now adamant to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

By the way, did you know that it was in a Harry Potter movie that I met my wife where she immediately fell for me because I look like Harry Potter? After that meeting in a Harry Potter movie, it took two months after which we got married. Actually, she had several suitors aside from me. But since I look very much like Harry Potter with my eye glasses on, it was me whom she chose.

My wife is now pregnant and the ultra sound reveals it will be a baby boy. We have decided to name our forthcoming baby boy as Harry. I and my wife are wondering if there will be a continuation of the Harry Potter novel and movie after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

All indication, however, would show that there will be no more Harry Potter novel or movie after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Because of this, my wife is now securing all the Harry Potter books she purchased including the DVDs that she has lent to her friends.

And for all of you who would like to watch the latest Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 trailer from Warner Bros., you can now watch the you tube video below.


Bookmark and Share